On this page you will find downloads to the source code of several of the projects I’ve worked one.
CrackedPlanet Game Engine
The CrackedPlanet engine is a game engine I’m currently developing. It uses MonoGame for graphics.
Several components are built in to make the life of a game developer a little bit easier:
- Built in renderers
- C5 collections + additional collections like the quad tree, oc tree and a spatial partitioning class
- Json.NET for Json support
- luainterface for lua support
- Built in message system to deliver messages to unknown objects
- IntX for large numbers
- Farseer Physics Engine for the physics
- Built in multi-threaded path-finding over a dynamic grid
- Basic screen support
- Basic UI components
- Basic Texture collision detection
- An InputManager to make input handling easier
- Basic particle systems(getting a big overhaul in the near future)
- Plugin support
- Perlin noise and Simplex noise generators
- Basic AI components for fuzzy logic or goal driven agents or behavior driven agents
- BitHelpers to make working on bit level a bit easier
Platformer is a school project I’ve worked on with some classmates. The original source code had a lot of compiler warnings which is why is decided to cleanup the code. The code still isn’t the prettiest but it’s better.
This project is entirely written in c++ using win32 to display the graphics.
Karo is a board game I’ve made with my classmates for a school project. This game demonstrates c++ and c#. You will need XNA to run the game.
The Big Boom
This game is made for the Ludum Dare 23. You play as a Atom and must try to survive for 3 minutes and get as many points as possible. It has known compatibility issues because i use MonoGame. Installing this may resolve the problems.
The game I made for the LudumDare24 challenge.